130-A North McDowell Street
Charlotte, NC 28204-2268
H. Stanley Harris, P.C. concentrates in the following practice areas:
- Immediately report the injury to your job supervisor and complete a North Carolina Industrial Commission Form 18.
- Seek immediate medical attention for your injury
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Report the accident to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Gather identification and insurance information from the other parties involved and procure the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident.
- Seek immediate medical attention for any injuries.
- Get full names and personal information of all shareholders and potential officers and directors.
- Decide on several different potential names for the corporation to be approved by the North Carolina Secretary of State.
What do I do first after I am attacked by a dog?
- Seek immediate medical attention.
- Report the attack to the appropriate animal control authorities.
- Contact Stan Harris - Attorney at Law.
Wills and Estate Administration
- Procure names and addresses of all potential heirs.
- Develop an accounting of the estate property and determine if there are any debts or liens against the estate's proceeds.
Certified Mediator - experienced in:
- Personal injury mediation
- Wrongful death cases
- Workers' compensation
- Contract dispute mediation
- We mediate cases in Mecklenburg, Union, Gaston, Iredell, Cabarrus, Rowan, Lincoln, and Catawba counties
We are compassionate and we will listen to you. We do not charge any fees until we make a recovery in your case. Please call or complete our online form to arrange a free consultation.